Saturday, August 29, 2009

1/2 Priced Kinky Twist Locks (Sisterlocks t.m)

I have read a lot forums and blogs on sisterlocks. A lot of women want to get sisterlocks but because of the price they are discouraged from getting them. I can definitely relate, especially in this economy. Not everyone can afford the $400 - $700 and up price just for installation.

I am located in Cumberland County, South Jersey and I want to encourage women in the tri-state (New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware) to get sisterlocks installed by me for 1/2 priced. Only $200 - $350 depending on length and if Im working in the shop. Plus I offer a referral bonus. For each person that you refer you get *$20 off your retighting service or towards your sisterlocks. If you are interested, please email me @ communitygifts@yahoo.com. Put in the subject line 1/2 Off Sisterlocks and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment